Monday, March 05, 2007

The virtue of Fear


As a wizard I am the whole of nothingness,
Loveless bites incarnate my despair within my own chaos!
Ancient beliefs guide me to fertility as
Seven angels lead me to hell,
Suffering shines for me…

I beg you… forgiveness
The sin is mine and so is the bloody rain,
Which fills the chalice of life with my own infections.

- Lord of lies embrace my call for derision
- I am what I am illusion will have you begging for demise
- Lord of flies, give me perdition, and give me lies.


Another…
Nocturnal Reverie
From the lord of lies, lord of flies,
The archangel in disguise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our sins..do we really have to beg forgiveness because we did something that to the eyes of the others is wrong? just joking..Love this post..kisses***

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WELCOME TO THE SULPHUR FEAST!!!
KEEP YOUR WORK GROWING.

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home