Friday, September 21, 2007

An Apprentice of Sin


Embraced by a golden cross
As silver lost its shine.
We were forgotten by a sinful god
Which left our world behind.
As an apprentice of sin I screamed at the moon
Forget your creation, human child!

Perishing souls, bring me home
For I am only mine!

Jesus Christ hates me
Refused me his forgiveness
He told me not to be afraid
When I die his brother will have me

As I reveal the open truth
The cruel taste of rain…
Release me from my misery
Pain falling from upon
Colours from a vile dawn
Crave my mind on and on!

Raging thoughts consume my mind
Vile echoes embrace my limbs
As my beliefs are bribed from upon
And angels burn within me.


A late
Nocturnal Reverie
with soul, darkness and nostalgia

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

tao lindo!!!! adorei cada palavra, ja tinha saudades de sentir essa melancolia, que me faz sentir em casa...
é bom saber que o teu dom continua magico e bem desperto :)
adorei!!
um beijo...
Joana

4:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

é de mim ou isto anda um pouco esquecido?!
é pena... já tenho saudades tua escrita, tão profunda...

hope to see you soon
um beijo
R.M.

10:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

muitos erros gramaticais,uma lástima

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home